We here @Upstream would like to wish all of you Power Packers out there a happy new year.
2016 gave you 7 releases of Upstream Kaseya Power Pack and we hope you had success with your automation efforts. We sure had fun creating the stuff.
Moving forward into 2017 we are doing some janitor work cleaning up older Kaseya Agent Procedures and working on polishing the documentation. Our goal is to have updates at the end of each month. Some noteworthy stuff:
– End user (your customer) experience is king! A lot of cool tweaks to come.
– Windows 10 and OS X in particular.
– The new Kaseya REST API will get it’s share.
– Some Kaseya BMS and Traverse content may pop-up.
– We will move our content from Dropbox to Dattodrive.com
The next release will be end of January 2017.
Still not a Power Packer? You can always get the current by clicking here.