Upstream Power Pack just got updated!
Halloween edition 2019
In the spotlight
- Our brand new Windows 10 Compliance test! This will help you get control of a large armada of Windows 10 machines. Various compliance tests like Win Update, Reboot, Firewall & AV enabled and Event Log Error entries will be tested and the result is either Compliant YES or NO. It’s that easy! And yes, we will keep on adding more tests.
- Let’s welcome Pulseway to Upstream Power Pack, our latest RMM addition in our growing MSP portfolio.
A friendly note: We are using IT Glue for all of our Upstream Power Pack documentation. If you are running IT Glue in EU, please use a web browser not currently signed in to your IT Glue account (or user incognito) in order to open the documenatation links above.
Latest release notes
- Updated: CloudApplications.ps1: Added “Managed By Us”, “Containg Personal Data”.
- Updated: OnPremApps.ps1: Added “Managed By Us”, “Containg Personal Data”.
- Updated: ITGlue-VMHost-FeedFlexibleAssetHyperV.ps1: Now using MAC to tag existing Configurations.
- Updated: ITGlue-VMHost-FeedFlexibleAssetVMware.ps1: Now using MAC to tag existing Configurations.
- Updated: ITGlue-Webroot-FeedFlexibleAsset.ps1: Now using MAC to tag existing Configurations.
- New: RMM-Audit-Win10-ComputerComplianceTest.ps1: Compliance test for Windows 10 comuters.
- New: Pulseway Event Log filters. Common Event Errors for Alerting.
- New: Policy examples for Servers and Workstations.
- New: Monitor-AddServicesToPulsewayMonitoring.ps1. Add Auto services to Pulseway Monitoring except a blacklist.
- New: Monitor-RemoveServicesFromPulsewayMonitoring.ps1. Remove named services from Pulseway Monitoring.
- New: Audit – Windows 10 – Custom Field – Windows 10 – Compliance Test. Our new Win10 Compliance Powershell test.
Happy Power Packing
/The Upstream team