Upstream Power Pack just got updated!
- Check for MS SQL 2008/R2 Servers by using our new report. They are unsupported and floating dead in the water since 2019-07-09.
- We have updated our Windows 10 unsupported build report. We updated the non supported build list from the official Microsoft page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/
- Windows Experience Index to check the performance of any Windows 10 machine.
Latest release notes
- New: Audit – Windows 10 – Custom Field – Get Windows Experience Index (WEI). Audit if a machine is worthy.
- Updated: Audit – Windows 10 – Custom Field – Get Disk Encryption Status. We now use a Powershell one-liner instead of manage-bde.
- Updated: Custom Field – Audit – Windows – Get SMART Status. We now use a Powerhell one-liner instead of a 3:rd party command tool.
- Updated: Audit – Windows – Is Machine Domain Joined. Added the option to create a ticket by email.
- Updated: Audit – Windows – Is Windows Activated. Reverted error logic. Anything NOT equal to 1 indicates problems with Windows OS license activation. Added the option to create a ticket by email.
- New: Audit – Security – Unsupported MS SQL 2008 and 2008R2. Did you know support for 2008 SQL is dead?
- Updated: Audit – OS – Windows 10 Not Supported Builds. Updated build list in the like/not like statements.
A friendly note: We are using IT Glue for all of our Upstream Power Pack documentation. If you are running IT Glue in EU, please use a web browser not currently signed in to your IT Glue account (or user incognito) in order to open the documenatation links above.
Happy Power Packing
/The Upstream team